BURAQ AIR represented by its management and employees is committed to implementing, developing and improving strategies, management systems and processes to ensure that all our activities uphold a high level of Quality, Safety, Security, Health and Environment performance and meet national and international standards
This company policy consists of the following important axes appropriate to the purpose of the company:
- Comply with legislative and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Assure a good management of our Q.H.S.S.E with a permanent improvement of BURAQ AIR processes.
- Satisfy the customer’s requirements and assure a permanent focus of their needs.
- Clearly define to all staff their accountabilities and responsibilities for the delivery of the organization’s quality and safety performance.
- Establish and operate hazard identification and risk management processes, including a hazard reporting system, in order to eliminate or mitigate the safety risks of the
consequences of hazards resulting from our operations or activities to a point which is as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
- Ensure a non punitive culture when an employee discloses a safety concern.
- Ensure that sufficient skilled and trained human resources are available to implement Q.H.S.S.E strategies and processes to meet targeted goals.
- Establish and measure our Q.H.S.S.E performance against realistic performance indicators and targets, and continually improve this performance.
- Assure a good interface management with our suppliers and subcontractors.
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people, the environment and property.
I, Mr. Marwan Bubeida, the Accountable Manager of BURAQ AIR, Commit to provide all necessary resources and support for our operational activities to ensure that the company policy comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of our Q.H.S.S.E Management System.
We are committing to implement this policy at all levels of the company and this will be achieved by the cooperation of all the employees.
Warning: print_r() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/buraq/public_html/libraries/cms/layout/file.php on line 175